Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WILW

Hey Friends!!
im linking up today with Jaime for her
WHAT IM LOVING WEDNESDAY.

Here is WILW


{Im loving} That i just made some awesome purchases on Forever 21 they
were having 21 and under Shipping free so i took on this offer real quick.

{Im loving} that im trying to get a little more crafty with myself.. i need to take time to
soak in some inspriation and just go with it.

{Im loving} that my Dragon Slayer, got a new haircut this week.

he never will be still enough for a photo, EVER

so cute, of course his hair isnt really blue but it was fun while it lasted.
i sure do know Slayde loved it.
he keep saying "Bue momma BUE"
so sweet

{Im Loving} that this weekend im having a HUGE garage sale, i seriously
needed to declutter my house and i did good.
I still have a few more things to get cleaned up then i will be able to start on my other projects.

{Im Loving} that my Mothers cancer has SHRINKED even more!! yay for momma!!

{Im Loving} THIS AMAZING LOOK

{Im Loving} My Son AND Hubs. They truly are a blessing from above.

WHAT ARE YOU LOVING?

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear about your momma bear, that is great news. I have a ton of shit I need to sell in a garage sale now that I'm packing up my apartment. Seriously, I want to know where all this crap came from!?? It's ridic!!!!! Your son is soooo presh! I want to pinch his cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigosh! I think you have one of the cutest kids!! How precious!! Prayers are definitely going out to your mom!! That's such good news though! I hear ya on the crafty thing...I just can't seem to find the time!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.