Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

SAVE THE TATA'S


Pinned Image


So as you all know October in National Breast Cancer Awarness Month.
I want to remind everyone that it is so important to check your breast everyday,
every other week, every month HOWEVER u must do this,
but remember to check your Boobies.
I would hate to hear of any of my bloggy friends getting this horrible diease my mother
is battling right now.
She is STRONG, AND A TROOPER.
She has dealt with this for almost FIVE years.
and SHE IS STILL HERE.
thank u LORD.

ALSO,
Keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers.
She would appericate it and so do i.

GRAB A BOOBIE, SAVE A BREAST. :)

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. always fighting the fight .... luv u Amos

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is my favorite month...this being one of the reasons!! Praying for your mom and everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.