Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

FRIDAY FAVORITES!


















HEY GALS!!! 
TODAY IM LINKING UP WITH THE
LOVELY
Bargain Blonde!!






FAVORITE BLOG (currently)


she is so HILARIOUS!!
i love her attitude and spunk, plus she has a bad ass boat!



FAVORITE YOU TUBE VIDEO




she is a cray cray bitch


FAVORITE ACTOR





I SERIOUSLY have no idea, what it is about him.
maybe its his good looks and humor?
BUT
 i have literally been OBSESSED in love with him since his Even Stevens days..
(even steven days...)


FAVORITE ACTRESS
Emma Stone

i just love her, i love her humor, red hair, and she is just plain ol GORG!!


FAVORITE COLOR

i love love yellow and teal. 
they are so summer and go with nearly eveyrthing!
PLUS, they make me happy when skies are GREY! :)


FAVORITE MOVIE


THE BIG LEWBOWSKI.
i loved EVERY single person in this movie. 
it made my LOL the whole time. 
i have watched it 1,032,541 times. 
if u havent seen it! watch it.
i just love Jeff Bridges as "The Dude"

"YOUR OUTTA UR ELEMENT DONNIE!"


XOXO,
Amy

5 comments:

  1. Love all your faves!!!! Thanks so much for linking up pretty girl! I need to email you about your hostess rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched the Big Lewbowski. But you have encouraged me to watch it finally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was obsessed with Even Stevens too. It reminded me so much of my brother and me! And Emma Stone is ah-mah-zing! I loved her in Easy A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit... I never did jump on the Shia band wagon! He drove me crazy (in an annoying way) on Even Stevens and since then I haven't been able to find him attractive! But I definitely enjoy watching him since he grew up a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg girl!!! Thank you for the shout out!! I'm so glad you enjoy reading my nonsense!! Oh and I love me some Jenna Marbles and teal/yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.