Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

GO TO Daily Makeup: Drug Store Favorites!



I love a good beauty product, but what woman doesn't?
 I normally don't have time to go out of town to my beauty domain Ulta
So I just stick too CVS or hitting up the local DG* or Family Dollar for the cheap stuff (such as lip balm, finger nail polish, and lotions)
When I finally make it too Ulta lets just say my husband just drops me off and picks me up hours later.
Yes, hours. Ha

So that being said, here are a some of my Drug Store favorites that I cant live without.



 
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  All but the water are chemically manufactured (let’s hope), and propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, and the three parabens have a seat on the dirty dozen, a list of cosmetic ingredients to avoid as potentially toxic.  DON'T USE IT!
I LOVE LOVE this face wash I use this stuff twice a day. Once in the AM and once before I go to bed. I here alot Dermatologist recommend this for there Clients so I decided to test it out and I have yet to give this stuff up. I also use it with my Clairsonic. It never leaves my face dry and always is mild on your face.





Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30—the perfect facial moisturizer for normal skin.
I LOVE this moisturizer. I always get SPF 30, gotta keep that skin from being damage from the sun!
This moisturizer has all kinds of active ingredients to help with your skin! Also, while evening out your skin tone and texture! Also, if you like a little tint with your moisturizer they have a tinted daily moisturizer.



Baby lips Maybelline NY I love baby lips
If your a lip balm girl like I am, then you will LOVE LOVE this baby lips. (If you don't already have some) I have some of them all. I love a variety.
They say you are suppose to have more smoother, less dry, and better looking lips a week after using these babies. I would concur. I use this everyday and it never seems to fail me. I always have those kissable soft lips!



ELF Cover Everything Concealer in Medium.  Covers everything, doesn't crease, is $2 a pop and is easily my fave concealer when I actually need concealer.
This concealer reminds me so much of my other favorite concealer boi-ing by: Benefit, but since this is "drug store finds" I don't think that one wins.
So onto e.l.f
 This stuff is industrial I tell ya. I love the texture of the cream and the way it blends in smooth to the concealed areas nicely, and for only $2 I couldn't pass it up for a try.




I love this CC pressed powder. It literally is magic in a little container. I use this for days I dont want to wear much makeup but still have some coverage on my face!!
Also a plus in my book is that this makeup is GLUTEN, PARABEN AND FRAGRANCE FREE!!! That is always something I love to see in my makeup!


I hope you ladies enjoy my shares on my favorites!!
I am serious about this face wash ladies!! Its the best! stop buying expensive face washes!
If anyone else has any favorite drug store finds they want to share, leave me a comment and share please! 


xoxo,
Amy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.