Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

HELLO May!

hello may



Hello Again. It's been awhile since I have came to my personal space on the web. 


May 1st is here and I couldn't be happier!

This month is ALWAYS so busy for us! May 5th my son turns 9. May 13th my daughter turns 4 and it is Mother's Day. May 21st is mine and my husbands Anniversary. Also, on the 6th of May is my late grandfather's birthday as well!

I have been in a writer's block for sometime now, but, I think I may have my groove back.

I think I am learning to enjoy writing again, enjoying finding new material to write about and new experiences as well!

I HAVE SO MUCH to talk about, to show you, DIY's, stories, and maybe even a few recipes!

It honestly feels so good to actually BLOG for the first time in months, and before that is was ALWAYS sporadically. So here is to me, bringing the ol' blog back!!

Cheers.
Amy 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.