Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

its been awhile...

Hello there everyone! 
It's been awhile since i last blogged. Things have been so busy lately, last Saturday i had my bridal photo shoot, everything went pretty good, except the wind blowing my hair all kinds of ways. That makes for good photos right? ;) 


This week has been so busy, with getting things lined up for the Bridal Shower, getting tables and chairs for the wedding, i still have so much to do, with so little time and $$ BUT anything is possible with the help of friends. I'm hoping to make some more coffee filter flowers soon,  then we should be done with those.


Rusty finally wired the barn, so we can have electricity there, we ended up having a little shindig, in Honor of YOURS TRULY, (me) for my Birthday, we had food, friends and lots of laughter. 


Next weekend is my Bachlorette party, it will be on April Fool's weekend. Us girls are gonna be heading to  Fort Worth stock yards. I'm very VERY excited although i will miss my sweet boys, (let's hope Rusty sticks with the potty training momma has worked so very hard on:) )




Next week ill post pics from the Bridal Shower, with all my lovely friends, family, and all my goodies i get!! Can't wait and i hope too see all my wonderful friends there, and chat about marriage, life, love, friendships, and  babies.


TTYN-
Amy 

2 comments:

  1. I bet your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I posted my dress in another post. Go look at it and tell me what u think

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.