Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Mrs.Amy Willingham...

Has a nice ring too it doesn't it? 


Well I'm happy to say, that i married the man of my dreams, he is my soul mate and my partner in crime, i will promise to love you, care for you, and always be by your side through sickness and health. I promise to fulfill your needs as a husband and Father. I also promise, to make u happy, laugh, and feed you amazing food throughout our years together. 


When i married you May 21, 2011 there was no doubt in my mind that i didnt want to spend my entire life with you.
You have brough so much joy, happiness and love into my life and most importantly you gave me our son. i can't wait to grow old together, and start a new chapter in my life. Thank You Rusty for teaching me how to love, trust, and have faith.


I LOVE YOU RUSTY TO THE MOON AND BACK. MUAH XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.