Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Slayde

Today at 11:17 am on May 5, 2009, me and Rusty were blessed with the most, amazing mircale, Our sweet baby boy Slayde. Through the last yearS, U have made my life so much more joyful, happier, and loved. U have brought so much love to our lives, and family. I cant express the love and the joy u bring me each and every day. One day, u will be a grown young man, and i as a mother; will be so proud to call u my son, no matter where ur life takes u on ur journey, i will never give up on you...


PUSH....WHERE IS HE?? (TMI?)

THERE HE IS FINALLY HE IS HERE!

Rust cutting the abu cord.

sweet angel.

proud aunt Emiley

dont cry baby boy mom is here now.

handsome


so happy to have him in his arms.

sleeping angel.


AND now....
here he is TWO YEARS LATER AS A HANDSOME SWEET TODDLER BOY!






I LOVE MY BABY BOY SO MUCH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET ANGEL BOY!!!

LOVE, MOM AND DAD

1 comment:

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.