Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend:

I'm hoping EVERYONE has a Safe and Wonderful Holiday this weekend. 


While HERE in Texas we are in a Burn Ban we will not being getting to shoot, 
nor see any fireworks, what a BUMMER!

Me and My family are heading to Spur, Texas to see our
Kin Folks.

So ill be having me one of these:

doing this:


Slayde will be doing this:


and this:


maybe somewhere in between we can go fish and MAYBE Noodling
Watch out for those fingers. ;)

I hope every one has  BLESSED and fabulous Fourth.
Remember what we are Celebrating!


here are a few Fourth of July Goodies:


these look yummy


NOW I WILL LEAVE U WITH KATY PERRY-

4 comments:

  1. Those 4th of July goodies sure are goodies. They look delicious! Gimme those strawberries ;)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 that katy perry song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing those strawberries everywhere and I really want to make them next year. They are so cute and perfect for 4th of July. I hope you had a great 4th, it's soooo effing hot outside. I haven't left to go outside because it's so hot.

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun! i love katy perrys "firework" song!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.