Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WHAT IM LOVING WEDNESDAY

Hello Followers, today I'm linking up with Jaime for her "WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY"




I'm Loving: My new purse i got from RUE 21, its fabulous i tell ya.
see for yourself. ;)


CUTE HUH?

A LITTLE PEAK INSIDE.
junk i tell ya. all crap i prolly don't need in there.

I'm Loving: That Transformers: Dark of the Moon, is coming out today.  I'M LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH {dang im obsessed with alot of stuff huh?}
(ONCE AGAIN UNDERSTAND HA!) Shia Lebeouf.



OMG HOTTIE!!!

I Have been in love with this young man since EVEN Stevens, 

(isnt he the cutest on Even Stevens, 
he always knew how to make my day better ;))
i tell everyone they better be lucky i don't live in Hollywood, 
because i would be in Jail for stalking him. :D
 While i was pregnant i had some great dreams about him.
One we were smoking pot together WTF? WEIRD.

I'm Loving: My new makeup line i discovered NYX i recently purchased there 
matte lip gloss in "Tokyo"
TOKYO - SMLC03
 OHMEEGEE. it is awesome.
the plus it smells like cupcakes yumm.


I'm LOVING: That its the Fourth of JULY this weekend, u can catch me
and my family down in Spur Texas this weekend, 
riding the boat, drinking margaritas, enjoying fireworks, being with family,
and GREAT food!





what are YOU loving this fabulous Wednesday?


link up with Jaime and let her know


xox-
A

2 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE Even Stevens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purse is SO cute, I love that store! And used to have a huge crush on Mr. Lebouf too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.