Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What im LOVING Wednesday

Hey Friends, today im linking up with Jamie for her WILW--
SO Here is what im loving this HOT HOT wednesday here in Texas

Im loving: Cumcumber Water omg its so good all u do is get u some water
put a few cucumbers in there let sit, and Vola!! Refreshing and Delish Tasting water
View Image

Im loving: PICKLES AND CHEESE, if u guys havent tried this
COMBO its a MUST,
so good tgether, maybe even add it too a triscut and
BAM. a nice little afternoon snack
(im eating some as i type)
+View Image = AWESOME

Im Loving: that next weekend is our Winery Trip and i CANT wait.
so much fun!!

Im Loving: that i am finally starting to make my house look like a home,
after we got married we had so many things to put up and deorate our home
well finally Monday i did MOST of it. ill be posting pics soon! :)

Im Loving: My awesome Hubs and my sweet baby boy!

Im Loving: that tonight, i will be having me one or two ok three glasses of wine,
a girlfriend is coming over, while the boys go hunt for hogs
and while US ladies watch a movie or two. and enjoy all things girly ;)

Im loving: that after i get off this blog im gonna go jump in the pool at a friends place.
Ahh, its too HOT here in Texas. I cant even keep my car cool enough to stay in it for 5 mins.

Why must u hate Texas Mother Nautre, RAIN PLEASE?
PLEASE everyone pray for rain, The Good Lord all knows we need it.


WHAT ARE U LOVING THIS HOT WEDNESDAY?
LINK UP WITH JAIME LADIES..

5 comments:

  1. Three glasses of wine are on my to do list for tonight too. Haha! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheese & pickles!?!? i don't know...i may just take your word on that one :)

    happy wednesday!


    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of this sounds like fun!

    Ya, it is way too hot here. Our AC is struggling to keep it 79 in our house.

    I can't wait to see pics of your house decorating! We've lived in this house for almost five years and I/we have done some things, but there's so much more I wanna do. I need to win the lottery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was JUST talking about cucumber water yesterday. It really is refreshing!! :)

    Love your blog and so excited to find another Texas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha this makes me want to try cheese and pickles, it sounds unusual lol!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.