Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Gooooood Morning Bloggers.

Hello- Good Morning or afternoon
 (whatever time u read this)

I cant believe its September already! Yay!! well..then it will be
October- Then Christmas Yikkess.
I still have no idea what im getting Hubs- he informed me he wants an AR-15
SERIOUSLY?
ARE U GOING TO WAR OR WHAT?
GEEESSSHH. Why does he need this? idk? maybe he is
thinking about robbing a bank, or something idk.
whateves.

Anyhoo-
On too more cool stuff then guns.
I'm almost finished with my Mod Podge Closet.
Its looking pretty cool i might add :)

Our plans for Labor Day are prolly-

Saturday&&Sunday- we are going to go to Possum Kingdom, campout i suppose-
I would rather camp in a RV NOT the tent with nothin to sleep on but a
bed of rocks and sticks. EKKK
On Monday i will relax and enjoy my day off and Hubs day off.
I plan on making some stuff i got off of pinterest this week
 
IM gonna show yall a few things i found on Pinterest.com
 
how FLIPPING cute is this? ahh, loves it.
U said it Davy....:)
i plan on making one of these for me and my BF Stephanie.
since we BOTH enjoy our wine- ALOT
ARENT these awesome- if i had the patient i would make my hair look
like this EVERY day...
Patient is a Viture..YES I KNOW THIS ALREADY MOM!!
 
happy friday loves!!
 
xox
 
LOVE YA STEPHHHH!!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design - so pretty!

    You should totally get the Hubby an AR for Christmas. He can hunt with it! What caliber does he want? You can get almost any and then get a .22 conversion kit for about $200 so he can shoot both, plus .22 is a lot cheaper! There's a gun show in FW Oct 1 & 2, but the one at Dallas Market Hall is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. men want what men want i dont question b/c i want nail polish and hair products and he doesnt understand why but when he sees me all pretty it all comes together . the hair styles are so pretty. yess love the wine and thanks for bringing some over Love yas and take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog looks great soooo cute

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.