Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pinterest Finds.

Ok i dont know about anyone else.. but i love Pinterest. its absoulty the best website invented
if u want me to send u an invite to join let me know.
U will become OBSESSED with it.

U can find all things u love- to all things DIY.
 AND the website comes included where u found it.
LOVES IT!

i have been on a hunt for a pair of trouser jeans...i found some the other day, asked a lady to hold them went back and the BISH sold em.
WTH. Hoe.
oh well...
hairstyle with tutorial
leather and lace....so HOT.  i love this
must.find.leather.jacket.ASAP.
Made this as soon as i got home yesterday...its AWESOME.
LOVE tomatoes there my fav. must try

MUST.FIND.LEATHER.JACKET.MUST
Loving the Matte nail polish, so glam.


HAPPY SATURDAY LOVES!!!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. love the blog girly... have a great weekend ...hope we get to hang out sometime...so glad you and the hubs went out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Pinterest too! I haven't been on in a while but it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new layout and I heart pinterest so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.