Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey hey!- What i have been up too this week.

Sorry u guys. It seems like my life is so busy this time of year,
SOON i will have my own laptop and internet at home. I.CANT.WAIT-FOR CHRISTMAS!


So-- Tuesday me and my mother went to Texas Ranger game. we had a blast...here are a few photos from the event.
My beautful mother- yes she has cancer..and ITS SHRINKING!!

ME AND MY RITA

my mom and my best Steph love her them both so much


JIM BOWIE!! LOL i had to get him- knowing i come from Bowie and that jazz.

Saturday i went thrifting with my girls, Steph, my Mom and my girl Sam.

i got so many awsome things..
I got 2 new blazers. one blue wool- the other black
i got some new AE Jeans.
some awesome sweathers to wear in the winter with leggings or whatever.
Some halloween Decor..
i also got a fedora and these bad ass sunglasses. 
You like?  the sunglasses are leparod print. which is my favvy


I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A AWESOME WEEDKEND JUST AS
MUCH AS I DID..
I had so much fun with my girls shopping and catching up..LOVING LIFE YALL