Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey hey!- What i have been up too this week.

Sorry u guys. It seems like my life is so busy this time of year,
SOON i will have my own laptop and internet at home. I.CANT.WAIT-FOR CHRISTMAS!


So-- Tuesday me and my mother went to Texas Ranger game. we had a blast...here are a few photos from the event.
My beautful mother- yes she has cancer..and ITS SHRINKING!!

ME AND MY RITA

my mom and my best Steph love her them both so much


JIM BOWIE!! LOL i had to get him- knowing i come from Bowie and that jazz.

Saturday i went thrifting with my girls, Steph, my Mom and my girl Sam.

i got so many awsome things..
I got 2 new blazers. one blue wool- the other black
i got some new AE Jeans.
some awesome sweathers to wear in the winter with leggings or whatever.
Some halloween Decor..
i also got a fedora and these bad ass sunglasses. 
You like?  the sunglasses are leparod print. which is my favvy


I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A AWESOME WEEDKEND JUST AS
MUCH AS I DID..
I had so much fun with my girls shopping and catching up..LOVING LIFE YALL



2 comments:

  1. Your side pony is so cute! Love the Rangers and the fedora and glasses are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all look so cute! The side pony and fedora are my faves.

    P.S. I didn't even know they had ritas at Ranger Stadium!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.