Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

M.I.A


ok i better u guys were wondering if i feel of the face of the earth.. But the answer is
NO
Im stll here on the earth with the rest of mankind.


Geez last week i was seriously so busy i could barely sit still.
Hoping for a better week this coming up week.

(here is the only picture i could get with him and his "date" Emma..)

Things i have done lately. Well..Friday was our hometown Homecoming for football, we attended for what seemed forever, my sweet little two was crazy about it..wanting to run everywhere, it was crazy..how he acted but i guess i know now what a crazy terrible two year old is..but other then running around being crazy he still seemed to mind.....some what ;) Slayde wouldn't wear the garter i have got for him. BIG *sigh*.  Hubby was right bout spending it on a two year old...but it will be a memory for him, and me ;)

Saturday we went to a friends land and did some skeet shooting..
here they are lined up ready to shoot...

Hubs throwing the skeet for them

my friend Mal && Court.

all in all it was a great weekend.

This evening we are here at my Nawnaw's house cooking
Steaks and eating a baked potatoe


also.
I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO HONOR OUR HEROS FROM
9/11
THAT DAY WILLL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART AND I WILL
NEVER FORGET. WHERE I WAS, WHO I WAS WITH, MY REACTION. AND MY
LOVE FOR MY COUNTRY I HAVE NOW..

MAY U ALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

1 comment:

  1. the pic turned out great of the lil ones love ya

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.