Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WILW

Hey Hey Blogger Friends.  I hope your having a FANTASTIC HUMP Day

Today as usual im linking up with Jamie for her
What Im Loving Wednesday:

and here is ladies..

WILOVVVINGGG


{Loving} That Fall has finally arrived here in Texas, this morning when i woke up it was
48 and that was at 7:30.. WOW. thank u Tom Cruise (stolen from Ricky Bobby)



{Loving} That my BESTIE is back from her trip to KC.
dont we look fab? well we got a makeover that day so fun.. WITH wine.

{Loving} that me and my hubs have some intresting convos.

my hubs and his friends are creeps, and are always teasing me telling me
there going to have--well u know what..with my sis.
EWW hubs ur nasty..thats my sister. he always says
hey im keeping in the family. WHATEVER


WELL U BE THE JUDGE HERE IS EMILEY AKA- SMALLS
SHE OBVISOULY TAKES AFTER MY GOOD LOOKS..
;)

thought this was funny..


SERIOUSLY. FUN HUH?
ok so this isnt from my hubs but me and her have some great convos.
ill post more on me and her soon, she tells me, that she wants an apperence on here
YES MAM SAM I AM.
this is her.
bahaha. she is gonna KILL me.
oh well...she loves me.
and yes that is a nail in the wine bottle...
#redneckwineopener.



{Loving} That its ALMOST the weekend and payday for me and hubs.
i need a mani, new clothes, and possibly a new Car.
bahaha

{Loving} That i had a photo session with Monica @Pixel Perfect,
and some what of a "meet up" we actually went to Elementary together but left after
5th grade i believe...
also here is a photo that she took off my lil boy..
AMAZING HUH?
LOVE LOVE HER, AND ALL SHE DID FOR ME.


if u like her status..then that automatically gets u in for the drawing..it ends this SUNDAY.
so all my TEXAS friends go entry

{Loving} This
Pinned Image
and this
Pinned Image
and this
Pinned Image
this...
Pinned Image
happens all the time..
bahahaha




OK LADIES. GO LINK UP AND TELL US WHAT U ARE LOVING..

HAPPY WEDNESDAY TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS
AND MY OTHER LOVIES.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.
and let me know ur following me so i can FOLLOW baccckkkk
BYE BISHES...

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your fedora in that picture up there! And the boots. Basically, the whole outfit. Fall perfection:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.