Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Its Saturday, which means..

That its just another Saturday, nothing too fancy smancy.
EXCEPT

 We will be getting our family photos taken today YAY!

very excited. it should be fun.

if you wanna check out the Lovely Monica's website.
She does some pretty amazing work.. very excited of what she
will be bringing to the table later on today.


Yesterday while i was watching the amazing POP UP VIDEO

I have found a new song i love.
Bruno Mars- Lazy Day..

You see, my car is ghetto, and has NO antenna.
so therefor i dont get to hear the new songs coming out.
So normally when im hanging with friends and they bring out the
tunes im normally the one who is like
"Who sings this?" "When did this awesome song come out?"
ummm Amy- last year. bahaha

anyhoo. i love Bruno Mars anyhow.
this song just made me smile when i watched it
its pretty cool if u ask me.
Pop Up Vid told me it took 11 takes to get the first scene right.
all because of Bruno's Hair.
bahaha


anyone have any good songs i should know about?
im all about new tunes..LOVE ME SOME JAMMM.


HAPPY SATURDAY ALL.


2 comments:

  1. LOL-sometimes I feel like I live under a rock, too. I don't usually hear new music unless I happen to catch it on the radio, but the play the same music every two hours. WTH?

    I can't wait to see y'all's family portraits (if you wanna share). We've never had ours done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love that song as well..
    I want to get our family pix done this year before Christmas. Hope it went great for you..
    XX Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.