Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Here is what i did this weekend this post will be full of photos..

im short on time here.
please forgive.

MY MOM AND MY LITTLE MAN, BEFORE HE WENT TO BED

MY JENNA MARBLES FACE. sam didnt particapate. shame on her i know.


me and ape...a little tipsy

pack that meat callie (we made burgers for everyone-hinch cookout ;))

packing some more meat

my CALLIECO!!!!

ME LOOKING FABULOUS. ;)

MY LOVELY FRIEND KT....LOOKING FABULOUS IN HER NEW OUTFIT I PICKED OUT FOR HER.
YES, I WANT TO BE A STYLIST SO BAD IT HURTS

US AGAIN. prolly a little tipsy


LOVES YOU ALL.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics! Love y'all's outfits! If you can figure out how we can be stylists in BFE, please let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.