Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The day my Home Town is now able to sell alcohol.

Ok Bloggers, so i live in this very small town, and we finally have become a wet town, (with a few surrounding areas)

This is the first time since 1895, someone has put this on the ballot for the running of Alcohol sales in
our county.
We normally would have to drive to the town that's 20 to 30 mintues away. Needless to say, sometimes u dont want to wait and will have a beer or two, i dont (unless i am dirtroading now this is a different story), but we ALL know people do. So finally last night things will change in this town.

If u knew how Bowie was u would understand WHY it took us so long to give this town a upgrade.

Our town is fullied with alot of elders and older me and woman that dont want change along with "certain other business/church's. I do believe in the Lord, and enjoy my Cowboy Church, no judgement there. Just the same everyday human beings..

So needless to say the Vote Won, and we will now be able to pick us up our,
Image Detail
and
Image Detail
and one more
Image Detail

Its kinda exciting to be able to pick these up on my way home and go STRIAGHT home to be SAFE.

I wonder how it well it will increase the taxes in this town?
and..


WHEN AM I ABLE TO PURCHASE THESE GOODIES????

THREE CHEERS FOR BOWIE!

3 comments:

  1. skinny girls on me girl ...as soon as they sell it here ...thats for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait wait wait wait wait WAIT.

    You had to drive 30 minutes to be able to buy alcohol? OH girl that is NOT OK!

    glad that fixed that travesty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For reals?! Is this a true story?! ;)

    Glad they came to their senses ;)))

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.