Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Almost a week without Mom here..

So it seems like things are NEVER gonna be the same,
 when i think about it.

There not.

But...i must move on, find peace and comfort
through this all..

I never realized how much my mother meant to this town,
but
when mom was sick and laying in the ICU, we received SO MANY
phone calls, texts, facebook messages.
At times it was very VERY overwhelming..i just wanted to be alone,
but I'm thankful i never was during the time.

While we were at the Funeral home marking arrangements for Moms
burial, A Few Girls came in, and  made
Me My SIS and Nawnaw this sweater jacket

isn't that so so nice??
Also they designed some shirts for the town to wear.
and u can also get it in Black shirt with Pink Lettering.

isn't it awesome, how much my mother was loved and respected in this town.
The Doctor a few months ago had asked my mother to be
a motivational speaker for cancer survivor's..
she never got the chance to share her word with the world.


one thing i want to share with u is this,

Monday after her Funeral she left us with this AMAZING
PINK RAINBOW

MAYBE IT WAS MY MOTHER TELLING ME

"Everything is fine baby girl's, momma loves u"

I'm still trying to cope, and make my life more better.
one thing my mother taught me was
to NEVER EVER GIVE UP,
ALWAYS LIVE FOR YOURSELF,
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL.

My Mother's body may have given up,
but her spirit and soul will always be here with me.

Like the other day, while i was in my sisters room,
i thought my sister had walked into the living room.

NO ONE THERE.
who was it? was it just a shadow?
I like to think it was Mom


Now, i must go get more coffee, and do a few things around town

See yall soon! :)

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post amy. Continuing to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend those shirts are so awesome! I know I've told you before but, I'm here if you need anything! I can promise that life will go on & you will be able to smile & be happy again but, in your own time! Just know she is SO there for everything & watching over y'all! Love ya girl! **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    I know what it is like to see that "shadow". When my grandpa past away I saw it and felt it and still to this day I "feel and see" him and mema. 2 days after he left this world I was asleep and woke up to the rocking chair in the living room making the creaking sound it always did. It lasted about 2 mins then I saw a shadow of a man walking across the hall, I thought it was just my dad so I asked both my parents the next morning but the said it wasn't them. Who else could it be. 6 days after his death came my memas and the day after her funeral I was driving in my car on my way to Dallas when all of a sudden there was a cold feeling in my car and I started feeling weird so I pulled over, the car behind me(seriously he had ridden my butt that whole time) got hit by another car when I looked up I swear to you I saw my grandparents waving to me.
    Darla is always here and will be forever. So many people LOVED her in this town and will continue telling her story and their memories. You will never be alone. She is in your heart, your head, your memories, and she is watching over you and Emily. Never forget that and definatly never doubt that.
    I love you Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey! I'm so sorry about your mom. Keeping you and your fam in my thoughts and prayers. ((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm so.sorry, but what a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.