Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU

WOW. I seriously can't believe its 2012, crazy to think that...


This year i have a few things i would love to change about me this year

1. Enjoy the little things in life.
The little things..

2. Do more things with Little Man.
Zoo? Park?


3. BLOG MORE!!!!!

Funny Reminders Ecard: Don't ever question my blog's page views again.
I feel i have been kinda out of the loop lately,
BUT
2012 is my year for my BLOG!


4. Eat MORE Healthy
AND
EXERCISE..
Pinned Image


5. GIVE..
I would really like to start giving back,
EVEN if its going to the nursing home and spending time
with a stranger, anything to make someone else's day
i really dont care, what i do, but ill figure it out.



6. GO ON MORE DATES WITH THE HUBS!
Pinned Image


7. ALWAYS ALWAYS THANK OF MY MOTHER,
Which im sure wont be a problem.
I Miss u Mom so so so much.



8. GO TO MORE THEN ONE RANGER GAME


Texas Rangers


9. MEET SOME BLOGGY FRIENDS!!

10. ENJOY LIFE, LIVE IT TO THE FULLIEST.

AND MAYBE A BABY ?? :)



I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR AND WAS SAFE.

LOTS OF LOVE COMING YALLS WAY



4 comments:

  1. That's a great resolution :) hope u have a blessed year and many more to come ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your goals!! Once it's written and posted in the bloggy world, it's like they MUST be accomplished for the sake of being held accountable and bragging rights, of course. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good things for 2012! I'm sad we didn't get to see each other on Saturday! Soon though, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great goals! This year is gonna be great, girl! I can feel it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.