Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

How the Glitz Stole Cristmas Blog Swap

I cant believe it is almost Christmas Ladies, 
i still have one gift to give and its the Santa present..

This Weekend is also my Wine and Cheese Party
EXCITED SUPER excited.

So on to the post,
the Lovely Raven and The Gorgeous Lindsey
Hosted a great swap called

and i got paired up with the LOVELY and sweet

(like her headband?)
Kristine, this girl is so sweet.
Kristine and her Hubs are High School
sweethearts, have been together for 11 years!!

She inspires me to be strong in my marriage.


Here is what she sent me..


(sorry its blurry Note: that cute ring up there in the right corner,
isn't in the bottom photo, MOI left it at home for the other photo shoot)



seriously SHE totally got me,
and that coffee mug, SERIOUSLY. 
i have been using it everyday..
AND that cute headband and sequin mini clutch os adorbs!!
THANK U KRISTINE I LOVE IT ALL.

(hubs told me that whoever got that knew i needed a mirror.
He thinks I'm a little too conceited.)

Which i tell him its CONFIDENCE,
there IS difference 


Thank u so so so much for my Coffee mug
 can u tell i loves it?



cant wait too see what everyone else got

8 comments:

  1. ahaha! lol cuteeeeeeee.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh my goodness! That is one fancy mug! I love it!!! She hooked you up and I saw what you got her and I LOVEEEEEEEEE that headband you got her. THanks for playing with me and Raven. As usual Amy, you are one of the sweetest!!!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so I'm lovely and Lindsey gets to be gorgeous?

    what.
    ever.

    I see how it is.

    just kidding :)

    ok so I LOVED what you sent to Kristine and I LOVE what she sent you! how did you both end up sending each other a super cute headband? and that mug? I NEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

    love it all. You are too cute. (even though you called me lovely and Lindsey GORGEOUS.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!! I need that mug! Send it my way!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy you liked it all friend!!! I will have to take a pic with my mug and we can be twinners ;))) We are cool like that! Love ya! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay... you got HOOKEd up! Seriously! Great stuff... love the GLITZ haha Found your blog from the swap. Wishing I had known about it in time because it looks like it was blast. Loving your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.