Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Confess Sess

So today i will be doing my first ever Confession Session,

I have seen it a couple times on my other blog and thought i would
give it a try...

NOW, lets read what im confessing about today


I CONFESS, i havent gotten ANY christmas except for my son
i finally got something for my hubs last night, BUT tomorrow
Me and The Hubs are going on a christmas shopping spree,
So we will be DUNZO


I CONFESS- I havent washed my hair in like three or four days,
YES i have bathe, but sometimes i just dont want too, plus its good
for ur hair anyways, atleast thats what i say to myself


I CONFESS- we recently just got the Christmas tree decorated, i
think i might just keep it up all year?

I CONFESS- That i ate almost a whole roll of chocolate chip
cookie dough a couple nights ago.. HEY, we are all human right?

I CONFESS- Im in love with a cartoon character,
His name- Sterling Archer.
i know im a creep oh well..HOTTIE..


I CONFESS- I have had a drink everyday this week, this should make Raven
proud.

I CONFESS- I WILL BE DOING NOTHING ALL WEEKEND..besides
eat, sleep, and hang with Little Man and Hubs, maybe snuggle all weekend too


I CONFESS- I was lazy and just ordered my pizza online.
who else does this?


I CONFESS- i have been tricking my son into getting his veggies lately...#winning




So there u have it..
I confessed...
until next time ladies...


PEACE AND BLESSINGS.




3 comments:

  1. Dude that cartoon guy IS hot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last few times we've ordered our pizza online! Does that make me lazy too?! Ha! We can be lazy together!! :) Cute idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!! makes me proud indeed friend! CHEERS!

    also, I like never wash my hair. No lie. I wash it ONCE a week, swear. So that's like four times a month. Ick. When you think of it like that.....

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.