Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TATTOO LINK-UP

HEY THERE FOLLOWERS!!
Today I'm linking up with RAVEN
She is Hosting her FIRST EVER TATTOO LINKUP! .



You see my mother was a BIG fan of Tats..
I was the first to get one ;) she didn't think i would do it.
this is my first tat i EVER got.
its sideways. (sowy)
Its on my back side left hip. make since?
its my zodiac sign then the four starts for,
Mom
Nawnaw
Sisterpants

I got this tattoo a week before i got married,
my Pawpaw (grandpa)

(please excuse the toes, we're suppose to be real, eh?)

i got this star tattoo in the heat of the moment,
its probably the one tattoo i most regret,
i wish i would have thought it through.
maybe a cover up tattoo?


i seen this on Raven's page and LOVED it,
IMMEDIATELY thought about me and my Sisterpants.

Pinned Image

love this peacock feather, but it wouldn't mean much..
i always wanna get something meaningful

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
 really REALLY love this placement.

with this saying
Pinned Image
(photos-pinterest, besides mine)

I CANT WAIT TOO CHECK EVERYONE ELSE OUT!!

XOXO..
Y'ALL LIKE??



Make sure u stop by tomorrow too see what's in my closet.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I like your tattoos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I love that last saying, but about your tattoos... love the first one, your sign with the stars, totally meaningful and I loves. and Then I LOVE the one on your foot, and love how there is one red one sticking out :) and I too have a tattoo that I plan on getting covered up. If we lived closer, we could go get new tattoos together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yours! I wish I were the type to get a tattoo, I tend to over think things and would end up regretting whatever I got. That doesn't make me sound very fun does it? Anyway I love the pic of the tat on the girls front shoulder. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Pretty! I also have several tattoos and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your tattoos! Y'all are just corrupting me! ;)

    That last pic of the chick w/ the shoulder tattoo is so cool.

    Can't wait to see your closet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your foot tattoo!! I love that placement too!! Now if I wasn't such a wuss ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.