Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Anyone wanna see my new Car?

Soo, recently we have been on the market for a car, but we didn't
know the opportunity would come so quickly..


Well when mom passed away. She still had her vehicle
Well.. Mom has had this vehicle for over a year, and its MAJOR
UPGRADE from my 2003 Pontiac Vibe

You see Mom said ALL the time I'm Getting a Hummer if its the last thing i do..
Well...she got one..and now i have her's
(my sister already got a brand new mustang from her dad so, NO I'm not a greedy little bitch ;))

and YES THAT IS PINK on the tires..
That was Moms doing she was a little obsessed with Pink, so needless to say
this is my new ride.
It has leather seats, onstar, xm(for awhile)
TVs on the back on the passenger and driver seat.
Id say I'm pretty pump to be sporting this thing around town.

What u girls think?


You love it or what?
I know i do, ill always have a little piece of my mom
cruising around with me jamming to our favorite music.
Miss ya Mom..
Oh and here is a little video of my husband last night
ENJOY!
(i got a new IPhone 4 (upgrade again) and he was being silly)



Silly man. he would freak if he knew it was on here.
bahahaha

10 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I'm glad you got a new ride!! My co-worker just bought a similar one recently, I love riding around in it when we go to lunch! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, your new car is totally badass. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new car is totally cool! Love the pink rims... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my page!! :-)

    That car is pretty sweet... I'd say the pink rims really set it off right!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS so much for stopping by! hope u started following back!

      hope u have a great day!!

      Delete
  5. You've got a pretty awesome ride, Amy! Well, you're very lucky to have that to remind you of your mom. I bet you're treasuring it a lot. Your mom must be happy wherever she is right now. :)

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new Hummer! Your mom definitely has good taste in cars, and the pink rims give the car a very feminine feel. The TV screens will also be great when you’re cruising with your friends around town. I’m sure your mom will be happy to know you like your new car, more so since she was the first one to have driven it!



    Ernest Houston

    ReplyDelete
  7. “I’ll always have a little piece of my mom cruising around with me jamming to our favorite music.” – Aww. That’s really nice. It would make you even secured while driving, thinking about the comfort of your mom. The pink on the tires, balanced everything, not too chic and not too masculine. :)

    Dante Mallet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it’s sweet how the memory of your mom still lives on in the car you now have. And it’s so cute of you not to change the rims; they’ll definitely serve as a reminder of how much your mom wanted you to get that kind of car. I’m sure you’re taking good care of it as your mom did!

    Sebastian Gaydos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I think your husband was just really bored. Haha. Anyway, it’s really a great idea that you have your mom’s car. I know, you’ll always remember your mom whenever you drive that car. I hope that you’ll also have wonderful memories with this Hummer, as I’m sure your mom did.

    Carry Demaggio

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.