Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

a little rundown for ya, and some Real Housewives Chat.

I did this little project the other day.
(found it on Pinterest)
Pinned Image

HERES MY DIY:

isn't that bad ass,
i found this all at a garage sale,
the candle holder was 50 cents
and the plate Which has my Zodiac Sign (Piceses) 1.00
so all together  1.50 making it. thought that was worth sharing.




Also on another note,
Anyone watch
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS REUNION PART 1?

Well i DID, and it was way intense,
I didn't realize how much tension there was
between Lisa and Adrienne (my personal fav)
But, damn it gonna blow up on Part 2 I'm afraid.
Also, with Andy Cohen, he is full force with those questions.

AND Finally Kim gets the much help she needed,
we all know she was a basket case.
LIKE SERIOUSLY...ONE EYED WILLIE HERE!!
Oh and i must note i LOVED what Adrienne wore
Adrienne Maloof
isn't that GORG? love those colors and ombre style going on..



ALSO.
I watch Archer,   it comes on Thursday 9:00 (which i love this cartoon),
its about a Hot Dark Headed Cartoon (lol) who is with the

International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS)
He is selfish, seductive, funny, and a smartass

Image Detail

yeah, im in love with a cartoon. ha.

also, after archer is
its pretty hilarioius. these 2 teens, freshman high school.
living life Unsupervised.

and yes, i like weird tv shows. oh well..;)
i do enjoy me some WIPEOUT mostly.


1 comment:

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.