Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

25 FUN FACTS ABOUT MOI.

Hey Dolls-

So im sure you have all seen my Guest Post for all the
"25 FUN FACTS"

WHALLLLEEEEE...

ITS MY TURN :)

SO HERE IT GOES.

(this is me NO makeup, so please dont hate)


My name is Amy,
im a 20 something Country Girl, who lives outside a VERY
SMALL town ;) I have a husband who is an Electrican..and a son who is 2 1/2


SO without further or DO here are my


1. I sometimes i pretend I'm Kourtney Kardashian...Yes I'm THAT lame. ;)

2. I love to clean my house, i could clean ALL day IF i wanted too ;)

3. I was engaged once prior before marriage.. i thank the Lord everyday i didn't marry that
guy.

4. I struggled with a VERY traumatic death this past year.

5. I had a miscarriage before i had my first born..
before i plan to have another (ill have to get a Rhogam shot)

6. When i got together with Rusty, i wasn't looking for LOVE,
it was looking for me.. and then feel into my lap.

7. My nails HAVE to be painted a new color every four days.

8. I will NEVER EVER go Blonde again, i did once my sophomore year...and
NEVER went back

9. I LOVE LOVE WINE.

10. i rather shop online then in stores, It stresses me out..i feel like i have a time limit.

11. If i was stranded on a island i would have unlimited supply of noodles, mascara, TP, AND shampoo and conditioner.

12. I have had the same BEST FRIEND since i was in kidergarten..
her name is Tori..she is so BEAUTIFUL.



GOSH I MISS HER...NO ONE WILL EVER REPLACE HER.
. she is in Austin..living the DREAM


13. My son is NOT on the normal vaccine schedule....its my CHOICE.

14. I sleep with like 15 pillows....ok im really being dramatic there, but seriously..like 10

15. i love being random..like if i fart. YOU will know. :)

16. I enjoy happiness, NEVER come around me if u unhappy..

17. I TRULY believe in Karma....what goes around...comes around.

18. you can be HAPPY with NOTHING :D

19. I only shave my legs once in the winter (LIKE saturday)....in the summer i shave EVER DAY.

20. i wash my hair prolly a total of twice during the week, maybe three times.

21. I'd rather have RED wine over WHITE




22. i asked peeps on fb for some fun facts and Morg came up with
 " YOU CAN NEVER SEE ME WITHOUT A SMILE ON MY FACE."
so true.


23. i can be your BEST friend or ur worst enemy.

24. i enjoy laughing until my abs hurt.

25. i have NO IDEA what i would do without my sister and shelby

my sisters







3 comments:

  1. I'm such an online-shopping addict too! I'm your newest follower (yay!) and hope you'll share the love by following back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, yo are *gorgeous* w/o makeup. You bish. Just kidding. ;)

    Aw! We have so much in common...I wasn't looking for love either when I met the Hubby. In fact, just the opposite. I was sick of them boys! Especially the ones that hadn't grown up!

    I loved this post. Thanks for sharing w/ us. We wanna hear more!!!

    P.S. Tori is pretty! So jelly that you've had the same BFF since Kindergarten. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog!!! I mean seriously, do you ever let the bad get you down?? Because from here, it sure looks like you know how to roll with the punches! :)
    Yours like a positively captivating, abstract picture! And I <3 it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.