Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Been in a funk lately

So lately i have literally been in a non-creative funk.

i don't know whats wrong maybe it was the rainy weather that had me being gloomy.


Over Spring Break
Me, Little Man, and the Husband (along with my Nawnaw
and another couple and there little man) Went to the Zoo.

It was Slayde's actually first time to be there, lets just say he LOVED it.
Absolutely was thrilled to be there, he enjoyed everything.

Mostly he enjoyed the Train ride...because what little boy wouldn't?
here are some photos from the trip




he wanted on the train like NOW.

hey daniel no bunny ears for Slayde!!


enjoying the train ride!

i love flamingos!!


Chels, Slayde, and Keelyn hanging out with the Gorilla!



We had some much fun that day, we didnt get to finish the Zoo. So we
plan on making another trip here soon so i can take Slayde to the petting zoo part.

hope u enjoyed ur weekend!

xoxo...
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Zoos are so much fun with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the FW Zoo! We took our nephew last year & had so much fun! Glad y'all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! How cute! :)

    If it makes you feel better, I've been in such a funk, too. I guess it's the cray-cray weather. I don't know. Or maybe it's that I know I'm turning 30 soon? OMGeeee....

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! New Follower via email :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.