Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

its getting hot hot...

Hey Gals! 
today im linking up for OH how pinteresting.

here are few Pins im feeling..



summer heat

Isnt that the truth...
Incase u guys don't know, i live in here in Texas,
just in case u haven't heard its.
F'n HOT HOT here..


you're the bee's knees #quotes #love







This is my dream shower



i MUST have this shower!!






The Herringbone mani using nail strips!

how easy is this!! 



For real!

this is how i feel sometimes when my husband is eating.
Im like CHEESE AND RICE, get a room with that meal, PLEASE!

Yes, Thank you @JennaHamilton

Thank u Lydia, Tori, and Sam

Cute!

very country.. love it all!!
love earthtones!!




MUST have this asap!


ha!
EVER.

So true!

plenty of times.

texas

LOVE TEXAS..

Whelp, won't be throwing away my old shirts anymore
trying these T-Shirt Headbands tonight!!





give me a shout out on here and ill follow back!! 
i love seeing whatever one else pins!!



3 comments:

  1. I want to try the herringbone nails... I am not sure what they used exactly, but hopefully I can figure it out! Cute pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that outfit! So cute! & those t-shirt headbands are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.