Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

HAVE U MISSED ME, YET?

 
 
 
Can we just say OMG, where have u been?
Well...while i was updating my computer it crashed on me.
 
I guys it was just too old to take on the full responsiblity to update it.
 
So therefore.
Im without a computer right now.
SIGH...
 
I stopped by the local libaray to post this to let everyone know
Im still ALIVE!
 
Im hoping i will be able to get a new comp as soon i can.
ill also stop by the local libaray and make a few schedule post(s).
So no on misses me..like i ALL know yall did. ;)
 
 
Not much has happened lately.. except my Little Man started "Smarty Pants"
 
isnt he so cute?
Cowboy? Yup, thats what he said.. he told me all he wants to do is,
Ride the tractor all day and be a cowboy..
 
too funny
 
 
 
 
 
Also i have been working out lately.. running/plyometrics/ab ripper etc... its only been a couple weeks but i can tell a difference in my run and abs.
YAY me!!!
 
 
Next week im going to try and get a few schedule posts so i can keep in touch with everyone.
 
ALSO, i will be catching up on everyones blogs ASAP!!
I JUST know i have missed out on so much in the blog world..
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR STILL FOLLOWING and not leaving me in this time of crazyness!!
 
 
 
xoxo-

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady!!! Glad to hear that things are going good! Congrats on working out! I know it's a big step & hard to do sometimes! Miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's the cutest! And I love that idea with the chalkboard!

    Get a new computer, sista! You can't be away from blogging this long ever again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booo to computer meltdowns! I think I'd have a major freak out if that happened to me! Have you been getting my emails? I've replied to ya! I wanna meet up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.