Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Being married is tough, but we've made it two years and counting..

 
Two years ago today I married a man who I now call my husband.
I remember the first day we met, the first date and the first fight, which almost ended our relationship because you thought "I was too needed" wtf?
 
I remember waking up bright and early to marry a man, that I knew I was going to love forever.
through sickness and health and richer or poorer.
 
We have had many ups and downs but mostly more good then bad. You have encouraged me to become a better mom and wife. You have helped me in my most hardest time of losing my mother.
You work hard everyday, after hours, and weekends. Just so we can go out with Slayde or just us for a weekend getaway
 
You make me a better person everyday and you love me for me.
 
You make me laugh, smile, and sometimes cry. (only because I'm laughing so hard).
You can turn a bad day into a good day and can make one hell of a burger.
 
 
all in all.
your an amazing dad, and keep getting more amazing with time. you love my family and would do anything for them. Im so happy you to be your soul mate, your wife, and your lifetime partner.
Thank u for everyday you spend with me and Slayde.
I'm happy to say I'm one of the most LUCKIEST girls in the world.
 
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEST DAD AND HUSBAND A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR
 
 
XOX
Amy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.