Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Spring Must HAVES.


Hey Gals!
I was working yesterday and thought it would be fun to share with you some of the cute statements
I'll be wearing this year!
 
A nice BIG floppy hat! Being I'm from Texas, normally in Texas around April it gets hot around these parts in my hood. Right now its cloudy, windy and cold.
So maybe a few more weeks and I will be able to wear mine I bought last week!
 
a couple pair of pastel shorts!
Im COMPLETELY obsessed with pastels! They look fabulous with a plain T and a pair of Keds!!
Speaking of keds....
 
 
I WANT a pair of Ked's.
I remember wearing these when I was little. I loved them, mine seemed to always be white. which I never understood because they would get filthy anyways. I love that they are adding patterns, different colors, and florals I love me anything floral!!!!
 
 
the perfect summer dress. a dress that can be versatile.
 a dress that can be worn with a denim jacket, cardigan, or a nice rocker leather jacket.




I hope u girls enjoyed a few of my summer must haves. I'm sure everyone's is different.
Hey, why be an original when u can be different?

xox
Amy
 

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this hat . I really enjoy dressing up with hats , especially when it is summer!
    My summer must have is surely some new flip flops!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.