Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall is starting to arrive

Lately, we have been getting things prep around here for winter. Recently, we trimmed the trees around are to high line and ended

up getting some firewood out of it. So we all pitched into help, actually I took the photos while the boys cut and loaded the wood.

 

SAM_0208

SAM_0210

SAM_0211

SAM_0212

SAM_0214

SAM_0215

SAM_0216

We had it loaded to the top and unloaded it at the barn, (I did end up helping with this part), while we had it almost unloaded I saw a small snake.

Of course, I scream snake. I had no idea what kind it was and didn’t feel like taking a trip to the ER and wait for anti-venom.

It ended up just being a small bull snake (non poisonous) all was well with continuing the unloading process.

SAM_0217

 

So yeah, that was pretty much a boring post, but I promise I have some fun things in store for you.

I have a major announcement to tell you ladies out there!!

 

 

xox

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.