Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Operation DIY

Yeah, its a boring day today, yesterday was a crazy day.
 
Slayde did awesome at his shots yesterday, didn't even cry. Such a brave boy!
 
Now, I am going to share with you some of the pins I will do, make or try, the remaining of October.
 
 
 
 
Bite Size Apple Pies: Crescent Rolls, butter, apple slices, cinnamon, and sugar.

These little apple pies.
so easy and quick
- crescent rolls
- brown sugar
- sliced apples
PERFECT and easy!


DIY Gold Glitter Polka Dot Sweater. Would use this for bags, too.

I have been on a personal search for the right polka dot sweater, now I can make my OWN without running into someone who already has it!! So excited to make this one!



A sharpie (any color) + A porcelain dish(You can even use super cheap mugs from the dollar store!)  Just draw and bake it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow them to cool completely before washing or using.

DIY Coffee Mugs! I love finding cool new coffee mugs when I go to the thrift stores. This is a perfect way to customize your very own one of a kind mug!


for necklaces
This DIY right here was one of the first things I EVER pinned. I have a frame just like this needing to be used! I Have enough jewelry to fill this up, so therefore I need to get it made and fill'er up!!

So do you think I will get this DIY's done before this month is up?
We'll see, I'll be sure to let you know when November starts.


Wish me luck


xoxo,
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.