Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

FIVE on Friday!

Hey ladies!

Im linking up with the Lovely Darci @ The Good Life
 
I know, I promised you ladies all the juicy fun from the Gender Reveal party but, that will have to wait till Monday!
 
 
So here I am with Five on Friday.
 
 
{ONE}
this face wash.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser  All but the water are chemically manufactured (let’s hope), and propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, and the three parabens have a seat on the dirty dozen, a list of cosmetic ingredients to avoid as potentially toxic.  DON'T USE IT!
I don't know how anyone else feels about this stuff but I LOVE It. I use it with my Clarisonic and it works magic on my skin. Along with my Queen Helena Mask!



{TWO}
 
 BABIES, babies, EVERYWHERE. It seem like everyone in my town is either having babies, or making babies...
You know when they say its in the water.. well this time I Believe it.



{THREE}
My ten year High School Reunion is this year.
lord. help. me.
10 years out of school. lets see who is still the snobs of Class of '04 
 romy and michele's high school reunion dvd
Anyone remember this movie?


{FOUR}
Its the weekend.
which means my life will consit of sitting on my ass. doing nothing.
well okay. maybe ill clean and do laundry.
MAYBE



{FIVE}
Mark Whalberg was on Conan last night.
It literally made my night. I Dreamed we got married and I ran away with him to China.
Wtf. China??
Mark Wahlberg

ill take one Marky Mark, please and thank you.



xoxo,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.