Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gender Reveal: BOY OR GIRL?

A few weekends ago we had our Gender Reveal Party.

It was super fun, we had so many wonderful friends and family of ours attend.

 

 

 

DSCN0858   

DSCN0859

DSCN0860

DSCN0861

DSCN0864

DSCN0865

DSCN0871

DSCN0872

DSCN0883

DSCN0884

My beautiful best friend Katie. I love her so much so happy we have become closer within these past two years.

Well are you ready to know what Baby W is….

A GIRL!

Let’s just say I wasn’t too “thrilled” about having a girl.

for one, they scare me not like “literally scare me” but money wise and well some of those little girls can be down right. BRATS. (just some NOT all. don’t get your panties in a wad people)

two- I only wanted boys. boys. boys. I wanted to be the only dominate female in the house.

But, looks like the Big guy up stairs had better plans for me..

She doesn’t have a name yet, so my son just calls her “Pinks”

Although I do love the name Kate.

Kate and Slayde

or

Slayde and Kate

go great together.

what do you think?

I’ll post a video of my reaction tomorrow. Vimeo is being weird and making me wait 45 mins for my video to upload.

Anyone have an ideas for names for Girls?

I need ideas!

xox,

Amy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.