Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

What REALLY grinds my gears?

I haven't a ''Grind my Gears" post in awhile.. so I figure why the hell not.


You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? – Meme

.....The ABUNDANCE of photos people took of there flowers and other stuff they got.
I CANT. Bragadogoches people. What if someone balled there eyes out last night because they didn't get flowers. Besides, flowers die anyways.

....Parent's who dress themselves according to weather but apparently forget their children need socks, shoes and a jacket. Its simple people, or maybe you should just quit having children in general.


......People not being HUMBLE. Some people need a BIG slice of humble pie.


......People who forget there blinker is on while driving down the highway. It really doesn't grind my gears, I just point and laugh.
 
 
...People who text and drive. I see this multiply times in my hometown, everyone driving while looking down. I'm not saying I am perfect but, what I am saying is DONT TEXT AND DRIVE!!
 
What really truly grinds my gears
EVERY.TIME.
 
 
......also, when your working in retail and you speak to the customer and say "hello, how are you? can I help you with anything?" Then, they walk away like you are a ghost.
 
 
 
 
 
XOX,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.