Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy 4 Months Stella!

Does anyone still read this little ol' blog? Well if so... I would like to wish Stella a Happy Four Months today. . but she insisted she tell y'all how she is doing so here she is...

Hello Dolls, Stella here. I have been on this earth for 4 months now, and it doesn't seem so bad. . I have been trying to get teeth for awhile now and those little teeth's have yet to make there debut, also I like to chew on my hands and laugh at my feet. I wish I could crawl but, I think maybe a few more months and I may have the whole crawling thing down. I try to sit up but, haven't quite got it down yet. My brother hasn't been very good in school lately..but, he can tell you about that when he gets his turn to make a post! I love LOVE bathtime.   It is by far my favorite. Naptime not so much, I like to fight my sleep so mom can't clean. I would rather her spend time with me then do anything else! Mom hasn't introduce me to any soilds yet. . so all I get is Mommy's milk! Oh and can someone please tell my mom to go toy shopping for me? I think my brother is the favorite around here..
 
Loves,
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.