Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Its October!

So that means PINK everywhere (and I guess orange and brown too but, pink is more important) I wear pink for my mom and for everyone else who lost or has someone who beat the battle against cancer. Cancer took my mom almost three years ago (will be three years in December.) Pink has never been my favorite color, but when my mom got breast cancer it had to be my color. . this month as you wear your pink, think of me, my mom and all the other that have lost there battle, still battling or in remission against this horrible disease. . one day we will find a cure. Until then...check yourself  constantly! (This is how my mother found her lumps from self breast exams!) Get your mammograms! Its all about knowledge and common sense!

Don't let cancer steal 2nd base!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.