Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Enjoying the simple things...

"Life moves pretty fast, if you don't slow down once in awhile you'll miss it"


I enjoy the small things. The little things in life, that most people surpass. 
With that being said..
here are some "little" things in life I enjoy.


- when the milk in my coffee makes little small galaxies
- kisses from my kids
- saying I love you.
- the smell of homemade cookies
- the cold side of my pillow
- sleeping on clean sheets
- feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin
- the sound of the fire crackling.
- Christmas morning chaos
- tears from laughing so hard.
- finding money in my pocket
- free food samples
- when its finally Friday
- perfectly painted nails (this hardly EVER happens)
- looking through old photographs
- driving on a open road
- streching after a good nights sleep
- sitting alone in silence
- showers
- fresh picked flowers
- the smell of fresh rain 
- conversations with friends
- putting a smile on a strangers face
- sweatpants and t-shirts
- realizing that the little things, will soon be BIG things.



#wordstoliveby:


xox,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.