Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Another year has passed....

Cancer. What is there to say about this horrible disease? 
We know it's takes away out children, fathers, friends, grandparents and most of all it took my mother from me
We also know that this disease takes away loved ones from families and friends. It ruins families and some friendships. Breaks families apart and sometimes makes them one sided. You lose you hair and your health. There's nothing good of this disease!
I hurt almost everyday. Most days are better then others but, today is the hardest. As much as I want to admit. The pain will never go away, the years have been less and less as the years pass, not a day goes by I don't think of her, my mother. I think of how she would act with Stella, how proud she is of Slayde. What advice she would give to me. Most of all how many more tattoos she would have. I miss that the most her tattoos and her hands. She had the softest hands. I miss the way she acted like a fool. The way she made us laugh or how she would always be there for me no matter what. 
I miss my mom more then words will ever express. Although it makes me happy she is with me in spirit it also makes me sad that I can't hold her soft hands anymore.

RIP Mom 11/30/1961--12/15/2011
Forever in my heart, forever on my mind.


Xoxo. 
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.