Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year Resolutions.

Here are a few of my resolutions for 2016....

- wash my face every morning and night. 
- TAKE MORE PHOTOGRAPHS OF MY FAMILY AND CHILDREN!
- read more books.
- enjoy the outside more.
- workout AND yoga
- get my hand gun license
- make atleast one YouTUBE Video.
- lay off the wine....just a little bit.
- do more DIY CREATIONs.
- get a better photo editing program. 
I wanna go on but...I don't wanna bore you. But here are a few more....

- learn to sew. 
- make one new recipe each week.
- plan a family vacation!

That's it..I hope. I may add on later throughout the year. I'll keep you updated on the resolutions throughout the year.
What are your resolutions? 



Xoxo.
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.