Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Welcoming Year 2018

☆Indie☆Nature Blog☆

Hello Friends!
I am hoping everyone had a great Christmas and a Wonderful beginning to a New Year!

I didn't do much drinking on NYE. I know, I am surprised as well. Only thing I did was sit in bed with my best friend and daughter and we ate junk food and watched TMNT. Normally her daughter would be by are side as well but, she didn't make it past 9.

I really didn't make  any New Years Resolutions but, after thinking about I decided I NEEDED to set some goals for this year! I never really set goals or stick to them. So this year my number one goal is TO STICK to MY GOALS.



So with that being said here are some more REALISTIC goals I WILL do this year.

1. Drink More Water

2. Get "FITISH" (a good balance)

3. Run 2-3 times a week

4. Get creative in the kitchen

5. DECLUTTER!

6. Paint My Room and Living Room

7. Grow more veggies and herbs.

8. Find better ways to REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE

9. Listen MORE

10. Enjoy the small moments more.

11. Spend more time with family and friends

12. Do more projects with my Kids

I am sure, there is more I will add to this, but for now this is all I feel the need to really work on. I hope that next year I will be able to look back on this post and say I achieved all of these goals!

I hope everyone achieves all the goals they set out for themselves this year!
Don't Give Up! Always look forward and Never look Back!



xox,
Amy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.