Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

MakeUp Monday!

Happy Monday Ladies!

I think I am getting back into this groove again with blogging. 
I have been trying to come up with some different content to write about and discuss. 
So I figured why not do a makeup/beauty Monday?
 I could discuss all my different makeup finds, beauty ideas, beauty DIY's...the list 
goes on..

So, I thought why not start this Monday, no sense in putting it off till next week!
If I can stop playin that damn Candy Crush long enough to make this post..




So Today I am going to share with you some amazing products I have been using for my face. 
I have been washing my face every morning and night. It has I'm proved so much for my face, my pores are smaller, my face is getting clear and I don't have as much texture on my face as I use too...now if only I can find something for these wrinkles.


First Things First.

Washing your face!
I have been using Black African Soap for my face. find here
African Black Soap Raw Organic Natural Pure 1lb 16oz

"African black soap is made using a centuries-old recipe from Africa and has been used since ancient times to cleanse skin as well as treat skin infections naturally!"

 No, this soap is NOT suppose to be black, it is suppose to look like the picture above. 
You guys this stuff is AH-MAZING! There is so many uses for this soap..
I'll list a few.

-Reduces Oil Skin
- Soothes and Heals Eczema
- Reduces Blemishes & Dark Spots
Calms Psoriasis
Evens Out Dark Spots
Unclogs Blocked Pores
Helps Fade Acne Scars
Cleanses Skin while fighting acne on BODY AND FACE!


I suggest you get you some!



Also, for a toner I either use ACV (apple cider vinegar) or Witch Hazel.




Next is facial masks and scrubs!


Lately, I have been using my holy grail of ACV (apple cider vinegar) and Indian Healing Clay Mask found here
Here are 22 amazing benefits of the Aztec Indian Healing Clay - Both face and hair
(click here for all the amazing benefits this powerful mask can do)
I use this normally 1 or 2 a weeks DEPENDING on how broken out my face happens to be, 
normally I just use it once every 2 weeks.
DONT USE ANYTHING METAL! NO METAL SPOON OR BOWL! NOTHING.
When my best friend introduced to me to this stuff I was HOOKED! You can literally feel this stuff pulsate your face while detoxing it. I will suck all that nasty shit out. You also could add a few drops of tea tree oil as well. 
Also, your face will be RED as Rudolph's nose, so DONT do this if your going out anywhere. Unless you like that red face look. 




Also, another brand of face masks, washs and moisturizers I LOVE is FORMULA 10.0.06

 I have a few of the masks, a few scrubs and the face wash. I love them.
I love they have all natural ingredients  
These products always leave my face feeling fresh, clean and smooth!


Ok on to moisturizers.


I have been using these two moisturizers lately.
Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream, one of the best drugstore moisturizers for dry skin! "A product that instantly locks in 24-hour moisture and soothes dry skin? Count us in. Just as the name suggests, this product is a moisture rescue for dehydrated skin that’s gone dry due to external aggressors—we’re looking at you stress and pollution! The oil-free formula will leave your skin feeling fresher and looking smoother."
You can FIND this moisturizer at your local DrugSTORE. i.e. CVS, WALGREENS, ETC.
I have normal to dry skin and I love using this in the winter, it keeps my face hydrated and feels fresh and smooth.

We seriously cant forget to moisturize! it is a MUST!


Best Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin | e.l.f. Cosmetics ($8) ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring beauty products, skincare, face care, dry face skin care and dry skin care
This brand is ONLY $8. I use a lot of E.L.F in my makeup.. They are great prices and work great for the price! I am more of a beauty on a budget type of girl ;)

I use this both at night after face wash and morning after face wash, depending on how much my face is dry or feeling, but both work GREAT for me.




EYE CREAM
Image result for by nature eye cream
The eye cream I use and love is 
BY NATURE

This is some serious stuff, I have notice a HUGE difference in my eyes since using this stuff 2 months ago! I hate that I have to order all the way from New Zealand, I got lucky and found a couple at TJ Maxx.

I love that there is Rose HIP oil, which is a natural anti-aging oil
here is a some benefits from Rose HIP
Wonderful Rose Hip Oil! *FREE SAMPLE OF ROSE HIP OIL WITH EVERY PURCHASE FROM BEAUTY BANK! #katburki #rawbeauty






So there you have it! My top Skin Care must haves! I have a few more I enjoy but these make the top of the list! Hope you enjoyed this little segment. I you have any ideas of what you would like to see on my blog leave a comment or send me a email! 

If you have any other great Skin care products you love please comment below!

Also, make sure you follow me on Instagram


XOXO,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.