Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Favorite Skincare Brand: Dirty Works

Recently, I came across this great, affordable, and my most favorite part. . Cruelty free!
I recently came across this brand while shopping at TJ Maxx and bought the 8-1 Miracle Serum. Which I have pictured below. I usually use this product BEFORE moisturizer and after I was my face! This face serum is truly a miracle! This serum does everything it says it does.
-Improves Skin Firmness - Brightens - Hydrates - Even skin tone - Fills Fine Lines - Diminishes Wrinkles - Stimulates Collagen - Smooths Skin Texture.
For only $8.00 it worth a try!! I highly recommend it!




I use this every single day and I have notice such big difference in the texture in my skin and how it brightens it as well. It hydrates my face in a instant and makes my face smooth and soft, and smells amazing, and for only $2 you can have a pack for ever room!
There is nothing like waking up to RADIANT skin and Bright Skin. I use this at night and sometimes day depending on if I need a extra "lift". It plumps your skin while lifting and firming your skin overnight! Use this everyday and you will notice a big difference in your fine lines and minizines your wrinkles as well. It has combining a triple peptide complex, seaweed extract and nourishing Shae Butter. It lifts, tones and boost collagen while you sleep. What could be better and easy?! Then you wake up to a refresh, bright and glowly!
For only 8.00 you can look younger in weeks!!


I am OBSESSED with facial masks of any kind! This mask is a intensive and radiance
 
boosting face mask to deeply cleanse and replenish your skin. It has a superfruit extract 
of blueberry, skin clearing Willow Bark and detoxifying green clay and kaolin. I use this twice a week and sometimes do spot treatments when I feel a zit coming on! It has shrinked my pores and makes my face feel clean, soft and leaves my skin glowing and feeling refreshed, it literally draws out any impurities you have. I highly HIGHLY recommend this, and for $3.00 you can pass it up!
If you haven't tried any of these products I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you get your butt to the website and order you something! They also have bath & body, skincare, fragrance, gifts and cosmetics! I am sure there is something on this website for everyone!
All opinions I posted where my own, I purchased these products with my OWN money and was not sent anything for this review! I want to try there bath and body and cosmetics but I have made another order yet, hoping to get a order in soon!


Let me know if you have used these products. What were your thought's on the products? Which was your favorite? Should I try something new?

Let me know in the comments below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.