Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Back To School.

All over the world school is starting for all those young'uns, pre teens, and teens. 

My son will be starting 4th grade this year, I honestly can not believe this is even possible. 
I can't believe that my 5lb 5ozs little boy is growing up to be a wonderful, sweet, loving, and caring for others type a boy. I am proud to say I think I am doing a pretty goo job at raising a boy who understands compassion and love for others. 




Slayde on his First Day of 4th Grade. 
PS. yes my daughter has shorts underneath

He was so excited to finally go to school today he has literally been looking forward to school starting for almost two weeks now, crazy I know. He actually does love going to school!
He even gets lockers this year so the first thing he told me is he needs to decorate it. 


Stella started a half a day at a pre school in town, she wouldn't take a picture outside by the sign so I had to get a quick snapshot of her doing morning work! <3


It is so crazy to me to think how time has flown by. How is it I have a 4th grader who is smarter then me in Math, loves reading, and is so compassionate for others. 


My daughter on the other hand is a strong willed girl. She is VERY independent and prefers to do things all by herself! She is so artistic, smart, and sometimes thinks she is the boss. Which sometimes she is. ;)


I just hope this year both my babies--Learn, Grow, and love others throughout this year.

I Hope they have fun learning and meeting new friends. I hope they have the best year ever! 

I LOVE BOTH OF YOU SOO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST YEAR AT SCHOOL!!!!!


XOXO,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.