Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

What Grinds My Gears!

Yup, its that time again.

For me to tell you what is grinding my gears this week. I have a hand full of stuff to complain about but I will keep it at a minimum.

What really Grinds my gears, when I am heading to town to take my son to school in the mornings. Following the rules of the road, and you pass me or ride my car's ass because I am going "too slow or the DAMN speed" limit. Like seriously, I know your not that much in a hurry to get to work, and if you are...WAKE UP EARLIER, don't run me off the road because you feel the need to pass me GOING 80! Geez, this literally happens to me EVER. SINGLE. MORNING and ITS NORMALLY the same two cars.....I know how one of the ladies is but, the other is a mystery...hell it might even be the same lady with two different cars. WHO KNOWS?!


Wanna know what else Grinds my gears?
Normally in the mornings I leave before my husband, I have the duty of taking kids to school while he lays there getting his beauty sleep I am up at 6:00 am. Getting everyone ready, lunches made, breakfast, making sure teeth are brushed. All while my wonderful husband is getting his beauty rest, its not really a big deal. BUT, just one day I want to leave with my bed made! I am LITERALLY so ocd about making my bed in the morning, it just makes me feel complete when I leave knowing my bed is made, but It never HAPPENS. Because well men need there beauty rest, OH and also, he leaves his wet towel on my side of the bed everyday! So when I get home, my side is always DAMP. wtf?!?!?!?

OOH and this grinds my gears too. When someone does not put the toilet paper roll on the dispenser when it is clearly empty. Like are you that lazy that you cant put the roll on while your "doing your business"? Its crazy too me. I mean the fact I have to deal with it at home is enough, but also, I HAVE TO COME TO WORK AND DEAL WITH THAT SHIT too? Unacceptable. GET IT TOGETHER GUYS!


 
Hey guess what grinds my gears?
Anxiety. YUP, I said it, anxiety, it literally keeps me from hanging out with people because I get so in my head. I need to stop analyzing every little thing!



Another thing that has been grinding my gears, is the endless amount of laundry I have to do ever week, like can the laundry wash itself please. I am over it!




What has been grinding your gears? Let me know in the comments below



xox, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.