Pages

Monday, April 1, 2019

Drugstore Beauty Series



Hey Ladies!

I am back and I have a list of things to blog about! 

I am going to start this week of with a new series I am doing.
The Drugstore Series. 

I am going to tell you my top favorite Makeup, Skincare, and Haircare from Drugstores! I love a good bargain and even better dupes for expensive brands (I will have another post on this in a few weeks!)

I will be making a new post to this series everyday starting tomorrow! 

The first post will be about the Skincare finds I have found and LOVE! I get a few things for free, but mostly everything I have tried I purchase WITH MY OWN Cash, nothing is sponsored and no one has sent me these things asking for feedback!

I enjoy trying new things all the time.

If you have any questions or have anything you think I should try please comment below and let me know!! 


I am also going to start doing a once a week a DIY as well! So keep a loot out on new things coming soon to this little blog of mine!


Hope too see you guys back tomorrow


xoxo,
Amy




Note:  When I say drugstore I mean like, CVS, WALLGREENS, Walmart or Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.