Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ABC'S OF ME

ABC'S OF ME!



Ambition
TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLIEST AND LIVE LIKE ITS MY LAST DAY

Bad Habit
losing EVERYTHING i touch (seems that way)

City
Bowie TEXAS

Drink
Water, wine, water, green tea, water

Education
High School. I want to go back to school some day. 
I have been saying that for a while now.

Food
Salad and BACONNNNN!!!!

Guilty Pleasures
Thrifting and Candles 

Hometown
Bowie Texas

Ice Cream
Cookies n Cream and a new one from Blue Bell- ButterCrunch

Jonesing For
some SOUR PATCH KIDSSS 

Kryptonite
running

Look-a-Like
someone once told me Jennifer Love-Hewitt 


Movie
Hangover, 10 things i hate about you, the big lewboski, 
open range, and secondhand lions

Nickname
"Momma" "Aimes" "A"

Obsession
thrifting, nail polish, anything that has owls on it, Fresh flowers, candles, cocktail rings

Perfume
Peace Love and Juicy, sexy little things-VS

Qurick
Twirl my hair.


Regrets
NONE! Not a single one! If I didn't do the things I did or experience the things I went through I would never be where I am right now and I LOVE where I am. Don't get me wrong I have been through a lot in my 285years of life but hey what ever dosent kill us makes us stronger right?

Starbucks
Carmel Frap, or Icea Black Tea yummsssss

Thrift Find of the Year
MY CHI STRAIGHTNER!!! 

University
None :o( 

Vacation
YES PLEASE!


Wine:
Love all wines! Pour me a glass please?


X
I can't disclose that information.

Years
25

Zen
Believe it or not driving in my car ALONE with the radio OFF or 
chillin in the tub with candles and bubbles.

What are YOUR ABC's??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.