Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

break the ice.


Perfectly imperfect Jenn



Today im Linking up with Jenn for her "Break the Ice"


1) Tell one thing people may not know about you.
I'm the world's worst at loosing things, i could loose my head if i didn't have it attached to me.

2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Reese

3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?
Jason Aldean-Dirt Road Anthem
Beyonce- Run the World
Josh Abbott- She's like Texas

4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
To become more organized
to live life to the fulliest everyday
become more active in running, exercise, strecthing, etc..

5) What is one of your favorite quotes?
What goes around comes around. -Karma

6) Fill in the blank: 
If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . .  i would take my son to see a movie

7) What’s your birth date?

March 16, 1986

8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?

i say i can rap, but others say "i like to think i can" ;)

9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?

Sky..

10) Finish this thought:  I need . . .

TO FIND ME A NEW CAR!!


2 comments:

  1. #1 is totally me too!!
    And I also love the JAB song you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your song choices!
    and don't get me started on Karma ~ whew it'll get you everytime!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Ya'll i love me some comments so go ahead, comment away. LOVE Ya'll.